Working with table data in R
Learn how to work with table data and do statistics in R!
05.03.2019 kl. 12.30 - 06.03.2019 kl. 15.30
Building on a basic knowledge of R, this workshop series teaches you how to work with table data: from data-wrangling to doing statistics in R.
Note: This workshop does not teach statistics but illustrates how to do statistics in R.
THIS WORKSHOP SERIES WILL COVER
- Working with table data (data frames) in RStudio
- Working with numerical and textual data in tables in RStudio
- Essential data-wrangling skills: Variable recoding, data merging and so on with the tidyverse package
- Using R programming tools to automate data-wrangling tasks
- Doing descriptive statistics in R (tables, crosstables and basic visualizations)
- Doing parametric statistics in R (linear and logistic regression models)
- Visualizing your results in R with ggplot2
- 05/03-2019 12:30-15:30
- 06/03-2019 12:30-15:30
CALDISS – Fibigerstræde 5, room 37 – 9220 Aalborg Ø
Kristian Gade Kjelmann (CALDISS general manager)
- R basics (see our introduction to R)
- Statistics (preferred)
Own laptop or MacBook.
Students and staff associated with the Faculty of Social Sciences at AAU.